ROUCHED COTTON SKIVVY
or make 4 interest-free payments of $57.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
This variant is currently sold out
VOUS FAIT REGARDER, “Made you look”.
EXCLUSIVE PRINTS, ELUSIVE FITS, FULL FEMALE FLAVOUR, STRONG STYLE CONVEYER, HIGH FASHION, HIGHER PASSION, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, AFFORDABLE AT RETAIL, MADE ETHICALLY, FOR YOU SPECIFICALLY.
FAIR TRADE & ETHICAL.
For more information visit our sustainability page.
Materials and Dimensions:
The first layer that sits on your skin should be a natural fibre, that's why Apres Studio have created this warm, brushed cotton skivvy. The entire garment is sewn with rows of elastic thread so it stretches to sit softly over your curves.
They've chosen to make this from a deadstock fabric. Deadstock fabrics are the left over fabrics from other fashion houses who overestimated their needs. They then buy these leftover fabrics and use them to create small runs of special garments and at the same time mitigate textile waste.
The fabric is a white and chocolate plaid pattern with stripes of black and electric blue throughout.
- Contrast electric blue baby locked edges and star embroidery.
- 100% brushed cotton with the softest handfeel.
- A breathable, natural and renewable fibre.
- Slightly cropped body length.
- Worn perfectly with Apres Studio's Chocolate wide leg pants or as pictured with their Recycled cotton shorts.
- Model is 175cm tall and wears a size small.
The skivvy is more than enough on its own, but also your best layering buddy.
* Skivvy is limited in units.
This product is ready to ship.
For additional shipping information, please refer to our shipping page here.